Advancing Building Estimation 2018 is an exclusive event on conceptual estimating & bid management
Advancing Building Estimation 2018 is an exclusive event for global construction professionals that will be held on May 14-16 in Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center, 3100 Town Center Trail, Denton, Texas, 76201, USA.
The conference will be a meeting point for more than 400 estimation, preconstruction and VDC professionals in Dallas to get familiar with the newest technology and tools suitable for model-based quantity take-off, conceptual estimating and bid management.
It is considered as the biggest event in North America that is specifically designed to deal with the construction estimating best practices.
What’s New for 2018?
- Devoted tracks for electrical and mechanical estimating and sessions to make the relationship superior among GCs and trades.
- Pursue design assist, alternative project delivery, target value design and the significances of these trends on your estimating process.
- Practical trainings on how scheduling innovation, prefabrication and collaboration can facilitate you to apply bid more efficiently and win more project.
- The most updated case studies on model-based take-off, conceptual estimating, database management, handling design changes and more.
What’s on the Agenda for 2018?
- Optimizing the Bidding Workflow
- Conceptual Estimating & Historical Data
- BIM Take-Off
- Managing Design Changes
- Electrical & Mechanical Estimating
- Technology Adoption
- Cost Forecasting
- Managing Staff Shortages
- Collaboration between GCs, Trades, Owners & Designers
- Target Value Design & Lean Methods