Some Important Journals for Civil Engineers
Civil Engineering Journal is an internationally recognized an interdisciplinary and open-access journal that deals with all facets of civil engineering.
The journal is applicable for different types of sectors like Building Materials and Structures, Coastal and Harbor Engineering, Constructions Technology, Constructions Management, Road and Bridge Engineering, Renovation of Buildings, Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Highway Engineering, Hydraulic and Hydraulic Structures, Structural Engineering, Surveying and Geo-Spatial Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Tunnel Engineering, Urban Engineering and Economy, Water Resources Engineering, Urban Drainage.
- A simulation-based optimization framework for urban traffic control
- Advanced gis applications for civil infrastructure systems
- An information model for building automation systems
- Aplication of nano-silica(ns) in concrete mixtures
- Cockle shell a protential partial coarse aggregate replacement in concretes
- Combination of Ground Improvement Techniques For Support of Shallow Foundations in Karst
- Development of Self-Compacting Lightweight Concrete For RFP Reinforced Floating Concrete Structures
- Effect of Curing Conditions on Strength of Fly ash-based Self-Compacting Geopolymer Concrete
- Effect of fine aggregate replacement with Class F fly ash on the mechanical properties of concrete
- Effect of Micro Silica on The Strength of Concrete with Ordinary Portland Cement
- Effect of replacement of natural sand by manufactured sand on the properties of cement mortar
- High Early Strength Concrete Containing Large Quantities of Fly Ash
- The Incremental Launching Method In Prestressed Concrete Bridge Construction
- Investigations on stone dust and ceramic scrap as aggregate replacement in concrete
- The Futures of Construction: a critical review of construction future studies
For more journals, click on the following link.