A position is vacant for a Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge, UK on permanent basis
As a Mechanical Building Services Engineer, you have to deal with an extensive range of small to large projects inside our building services team.
You have to work in tandem and independently within a team that performs building services projects. You have to control different types of projects and the work of others.
Given below, the major criterions of the position:-
- Supervision of the delivery of entrusted Building Services projects.
- Performing and communicating with related engineering disciplines with the purpose of delivering projects.
- Supervision of internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking liabilities for controlling external stakeholders, maintaining client satisfaction and searching and boosting scopes to work with probable and established clients.
- Accomplishing design and calculation work by applying appropriate industry software (i.e. IES,Revit Hevacomp).
- Developing, preserving and supervising programmes for scheduling and reporting on deliverables over particular projects.
- Enhancing the profitability of projects, checking against budget, reacting and assuming prospective issues and conveying according to client requirements.
- Substantiating technical expertise, delivering extensive knowledge and leadership whereas and provide guidance in advance and advancing more junior team members.
As a senior member of the team, you should employ your business development skills to recognize and support work winning strategies to facilitate expanding the size and competence of the team.
Eligibility of the candidate:-
- Degree in the subject associated with mechanical or building services.
- Chartered Engineer (or working towards).
- Membership of UK IMechE or CIBSE
- Highly appreciated by current clients.
- Capability for generating customized building services designs as per British Standards.
- Capacity to keep in touch and present to internal and external stakeholders in a professional attitude, both written and orally.
- An instructive approach to handle the clients.
- Capability for evaluating information and providing solutions to clients to meet their expectations.
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach, to perform with colleagues and clients.
- Be capable of performing inside an Integrated Management Systems environment.
- Flexible to working inside various client environments/cultures.
- Willing and able to travel within the UK and internationally as required.
- Sound IT skills.
In order to apply for this job, click on the following link
Image Courtesy:- www.freestockphotos.name