Position is vacant for Junior Quantity Surveyor
A leading contractor in the construction industry is inviting application two Junior Quantity Surveyors to work with it’s education projects worth $20million located at North West (Kumeu) and South Auckland (Flatbush).
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor, one has to send report directly to the Senior Quantity surveyor.
The candidate has to perform the following duties and liabilities :-
- Organizing tenders, project administration, assessing & costing of variations
- Work in tandem with sub-contractors & clients.
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection.
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts.
The candidate has to fulfill the following conditions:-
- Should possess an appropriate Quantity Surveying qualification.
- Atleast 2+ years of working experience under a commercial build main contractor in New Zealand.
- Very good contractual knowledge.
- Capability for negotiating with subcontractors, supplier and consultants.
- Strong thinking power.
- Ability to undergo work pressure and attained deadlines.
- Be a team player.
- Good knowledge in written and verbal english.
Image Courtesy:- www.tecnosurvey.it