Download Bar Bending Schedule Spreadsheet as per Indian standard IS 2502: 1999
Bar Bending Schedule Spreadsheet with standard IS 2502: 1999 is an exclusive new spreadsheet for construction professionals. This spreadsheet is supported with some exciting features like optimization, sorting, tagging, delivery note, editable bend and hook lengths, editable steel grades, exporting to completely editable spreadsheet, superior printing.
This spreadsheet is ideal for them who are engaged in reinforcement detailing with adherence to Indian Standard. This spreadsheet is specifically designed for a designer, detailer, contractor or a manufacturer/supplier to facilitate them saving huge time at the time of creating bar lists as well as sorting, optimizing, tagging etc for rebar.
This spreadsheet contains easy to use interface through which information can be delivered in a concise format. There is also a shape code pop-up window that can accelerate input process. The spreadsheet customized with the requirements of the users with it’s various features. As for instance steel grades, bend and hook lengths are completely editable to match with user's bending method (machine or manual bending) and facilitate the user to modify the spreadsheet to materials that should be applied. Sorting and optimization are dependent on four (user-defined) levels of priority, and for instance user may select to choose from material-diameter-length-bar mark or by material-weight-length or by any other order. Besides, the spreadsheet facilitates the user to rectify bar stock length following bar diameter to reveal what is accessible in stock presently; or to modify weight limits for grouping rebar and allotting separate tags.
Given below, a online demonstration of the spreadsheet in youtube video. The video focuses on the following topics :-
1. How to insert new sheet;
2. How to apply 'clear sheet' button to remove all data on a sheet;
3. How to add new bars and apply shape code pop-up quick selection window;
4. Explore through customizable settings like hook and bend lengths etc;
5. Organize bars from all sheets with the use of user-specified sorting order;
6. How to make best use of bars for cutting; 7. How to produce tags;
8. How to create a delivery note;
9. Identify which sheets to print and on which printer through custom printing.