What types of personal information are gathered from the people that enter our blog, website or app?
While giving order or registering on our site, as pertinent, you are required to provide your name, email address or other details to suit your requirements.
When do we gather information?
We gather information from you while making registration on our site, subscribing to a newsletter, filling out a form or providing information on our site.
Give proper feedback on our products or services
How do we utilize your information?
The information may be used by us while gathering from you when you are making registration, going to buy something, sign up for our newsletter, give reply to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or apply definite other site features in the following manners:
- To customize user's experience and to facilitate us to distribute the type of content and product offerings in which you are looking for.
- To make our website better with the purpose of serving you efficiently.
- To give permission to us to serve you in a better manner in replying to your customer service requests.
- To supervise a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To deliver emails occasionally with regards to your order or other products and services.
- To purse them once the correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries) is completed.
How do we protect visitor information?
We never utilize hazard scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We just offer articles and information. We do not require personal or private information like names, email addresses or credit card numbers.
We apply regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is preserved backside of protected networks and can be only accessed by a restricted number of persons who are authorized with special permission to get access to such systems, and are needed to maintain the information trustworthy. Besides, all supplied sensitive/credit information is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We employ diverse security measures when a user enters, delivers, or accesses their information to preserve the security of your personal information.
All transactions are treated via a gateway provider and are not accumulated or managed on our servers.
We are never indulged in selling, trading, or otherwise transmitting your personal identifiable information to outside parties.
Sometimes, at our choice, we may contain or provide third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites contain separate and autonomous privacy policies. We therefore do not take liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we search for the protection of the reliability of our site and accept any assessment about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements are summarized by Google's Advertising Principles. They are set up to offer a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act refers to a law that establishes the laws for commercial email, needs for commercial messages, provides recipients the right to get emails ceased from being delivered to them, and defines severe penalties for infringements.
We gather your email address for the following reasons:
- Deliver information, give responses to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be compliant with CANSPAM we abide by the following:
- NOT apply fake or deceptive subjects or email addresses.
- Recognize the message as an advertisement in some rational way.
- Contain the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Oversee third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is applied.
- Acclaim opt-out/unsubscribe requests instantly.
- Permit users to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you prefer to unsubscribe from getting further emails, you can send mail us at
- Abide by the directions at the bottom of each email and the action will be taken immediately to eliminate you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2017-05-18